Bert Hyman-SATURN DEFENDER, former Yugo salesman

Bert-

You seem to live 24/7/365 on this Saturn message board, while I come on here maybe once every 3 months posting a new epidemic Saturn defect that starts to show up on their cars.

Do you have stock in Saturn Corp.? Do you have stock in that Chinese company that marketed all that poison dogfood a while back?

What's your big interest in defending defective Firestone tires, handguns with no "safety" latches; pesticides in baby's milk; arsenic in drinking water......?????

Your profile doesn't show that you have any expertise in any field except in defining "trolls"

Mike Corman

Reply to
misterfact

He's not defending you...

Reply to
Oppie

Profile? What "profile?"

But then, you're an idiot.

Reply to
Bert Hyman

If you can't learn to ignore trolls, I guess I'll have to killfile you too...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Feel free.

I've always wondered why folks like you have to announce that they're killfiling someone; do you think I really care?

Reply to
Bert Hyman

For the Love of God! People! Don't Feed the Trolls! Oh, the Horror, the horror....hahahahhahahaha

Reply to
marx404