Blinker not working

My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers.
They don't blink on either right or left turns.
I am looking for ideas on what to check.
Thanks, Andy
Andy wrote:

Maybe the blinker itself or a fuse. Do the lights come on steady with the blinkers on? If so then I think it might be the blinker itself which I believe is in with the fuses on my Saturn.
On Monday, December 10, 2012 5:49:08 PM UTC-6, Fred wrote:

Thanks to both of you. I will check the fuse and the blinker.
Andy
Not sure where the blinker module is on the Aura. On my lw300, it is in the left side kick panel (by driver's foot). Possibly the module failed, is loose or the fuse feeding it opened due to a fault.

Site Timeline