Headlight Replacement on a 1993 SC-2

The low beam on one of my headlights blew out on my 1993 SC-2 coupe. Does anyone know how hard it is to replace? Do I replace the individual bulb itself, or do I need to replace the entire housing that contains the low beam and the high beam? And, is there anything tricky about making sure everything is aligned when I'm done?

Reply to
MPost

The "bulbs alone" twist and come out the rear. High beam bulbs are completely clear low beams have paint on the tips. Dont touch these bulbs, if you do clean them off with rubbing alcohol and let them dry before inserting.

Reply to
Blah blah