Chevy Equinox... VUE?

...I was over at the Chevy website looking at the Colorado (replacement for the S10 pickup) and ran across the Equinox. Anyone know if this is VUE in steel skin?

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Looks like it is, to a certain degree. I found this review of it:

cathy

Good link (thanks) - here's a quote...

"This new SUV uses a new crossover-based architecture that is the largest in the segment, with the overall length at 187.3 inches, overall height of 66.2 inches, and body width of 72.2 inches on a wheelbase of 112.5 inches, with a wide track measurement of 61.6 inches. Equinox will share its basic (Theta) architecture with the Saturn Vue, though Equinox is a full 6 inches longer. "

Reply to
Jonnie Santos