Equinox 2010 availability

Been looking for 4 cylinder 2010 Chevy Equinox here in Northern California and I can't find any. A few dealers over 200 miles away have 1 or 2 6 cylinder top of the line cars at about $30k but nothing else Local dealer in Chico CA has no info on availability. I checked all Chevy dealers in Northern California on the web no luck. Anyone know what's going on?

Reply to
Al

Equinox?

Reply to
hls

You need to go to a dealership and have them use their vehicles locater to get the car you want.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

My local Buick- Pontiac dealer is naked of new cars, only used and some "program" cars. I went to the Buick web page and tried to search on the 4 nearest dealers. Nothing comes up.

Can't sell what you don't have. I suspect the dealers will be gone shortly, or just become used car dealers.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I just went to a dealer and he said that no 4 cylinder versions are available. He also said that all of the dealers (in this area) were shipped a few of these and they were all similarly equipped i.e. about $30k.

Reply to
Al

Then you need to sit down with the Sales Manger and spec out a 2010 the way you want it. He can order one for you. Delivery is generally four to six weeks

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Purchased one 2 weeks ago 4 cyl 6 speed AWD many options sticker 27,000 approx

4 cyl 6 speed FWD no options stickers at 23,000 approx. you can get with all options up to 34,000 approx car is solid, transmission seems smooth in eco mode 1st tank all city 19.2 MPG

Reply to
Tom

Just had a similar conversation with my dealer in Aurora, OH. He said they're all sold by the time they get them, BUT THEY ARE getting the 4 cylinder version (which incidentally is the model claiming 32 mpg, front wheel drive, which is a DRASTIC improvement over the 20 mpg we get on our 07 AWD Equinox) and he's expecting one this week that I'm welcome to test drive and view, although it is already sold.

He also said they are selling at full sticker, so don't be in a hurry. That will settle into reality within 3 months is my guess.

Wes

Reply to
Wes