cranberry spray paint

I have a cranberry 2002 sc2. I am unable to find spray paint in that color. Anyone know where I can get some. It is color code 73

Thank you

Randy

Reply to
randy

This is as good as you're going to get.

They dont put factory paints in "aerosol" spray cans. That would be to much waste and aerosol paints are inferior for automotive finishes. If you got a spray gun, air dryer, compressor, shop, and the skills you would have to goto a automotive paint store and have them mix the paint code up out of a reference book.

Reply to
Blah blah