Touch Up Paint

On my 2002 the metal frame around the radiator is what seems to be a shade of gray. Does anyone know where I can get some spray paint in that color? Or what color code is it?

Matt

Reply to
Matthew H

Getting an exact match and doing a good touch-up is almost impossible. About the only thing you can do is look for a color that is very similar and paint the whole thing. You'll get a good result that won't be detectable unless you put it next to the stock color.

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall