Do I stick with Saturn?

sorry Ron....can u explain?

Reply to
bosco took

In Toronto it's all salt and a bit of sand.

I hear you there. When I lived in Toronto, I used to drive a 1974 VW bug (the salt on the roads kills them though), but this was before the boom in SUV's. When I moved to California I was practically salivating at the prospect of getting a vintage VW in perfect condition. However, seeing the way people drive out here in their SUV's talking on their cellphones etc. etc. an old VW beelte would be like signing your own death warrant. It's too bad, because I really loved those cars, totally low tech and all you need to fix one is a screwdriver and a wrench.

--

10 things men know about women: 1)?2)?3)?4)?5)?6)?7)?8)?9)?10) women have breasts
Reply to

The frost coming out of the ground is what causes the potholes, not the snow plows.

Agree with you here.

Reply to
Napalm Heart

again, just an option. i still like the sl models. i'm sure you have the option to buy yours. low miles, you know the car and it's service history.

Reply to
Ron Taylor

pan, and fill with a thick bed of onions, celery, green onions, and parsley. Place roast on top with fat side up. Place uncovered in 500° oven for 20 minutes, reduce oven to 325°. Bake till medium rare (150°) and let roast rest. Pour stock over onions and drippings, carve the meat and place the slices in the au jus.

Bisque à l?Enfant

Honor the memory of Grandma with this dish by utilizing her good silver soup tureen and her great grandchildren (crawfish, crab or lobster will work just as well, however this dish is classically made with crawfish).

Stuffed infant heads, stuffed crawfish heads, stuffed crab or lobster shells; make patties if shell or head is not available (such as with packaged crawfish, crab, or headless baby). Flour oil onions bell peppers garlic salt, pepper, etc.

3 cups chicken stock 2 sticks butter 3 tablespoons oil

First stuff the heads, or make the patties (see index) then fry or bake. Set aside to drain on paper towels. Make a roux

Reply to
Ron Taylor

I know, Ron. But it would cost me the same or somewhat less to lease or buy a new Ion than to finance the purchase of the SL

Reply to
bosco took