dome linght out 01LW300

Has anybody seen the rear dome light out on an 01lw300?

Front dome lamp is fine. Rear was intermittent for a while and now is solidly out. There is no power at any of the three wires at the lamp. As best I can figure, the orange wire should be the hot wire.

I'm hoping that this is just a bad connection somewhere. The service manual is not much help to find where the harnesses run. I believe that the headliner harness terminates somewhere the right side kick panel fuse box. Don't know if there is an inline connector in the headliner at all.

Thanks for any info Oppie

Reply to
Oppie