Engine lights

I have a 2004 L300, six cylinder. This morning the engine light (the one that looks like and engine block) on the left side of the dashboard came on. This is the one under the headlight icon. There's also the same type of light on the right side of the dashboard, only that one has a down-pointing arrow. What's the difference between the two? I checked the owners manual, but it doesn't differentiate or mention which is on the right or left. Thanks.

Reply to
rfdjr1

It sounds like your car is low on coolant.

Reply to
skylooker