Decent Carpets?

Hi, My Vue is a 2005 with just over 18k on it. The driver side carpet is totally worn through to the rubber. I live in Southern Calif so not a lot of mud and stuff. Anyone know of a good aftermarket carpet that will last? Thanks

Reply to
Homer Hawgsnott

Mud? Here?

Keep in mind is hasn't rained since - oh - February.

How in the heck do you get mud in your Vue?

In any case, get whatever you can find. They're like $20 or so.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Reply to
wavy