Engine swap

I have both a 93 SL2 and a 95 SL. The engine in the SL2 is good, but the body is trashed. (I hit a deer). The engine in the SL is not in good shape, it needs some major work. So I was wondering if I could pull the engine from the SL2 and drop in the SL or will I have problems with doing so. The SL2 has PS but the SL does not.

What are your thoughts?

Can it be done?

Thanks for any responses.

Reply to