friction sound appear. NEED HELP!!!

Hi There,

I just bought Toyota corolla seca 1995 auto (trimming belt has been replaced already on 148000). it has done 178000. it is running smooth except, when pull the accelerator like on 1-2nd gear (auto gear i assume) a strange sound appears for about 1-3 seconds. I have also noticed the sound when you are inclining (going up) on a road or pull the accelerator harder to get good speed. sound stay 1-2 sec some time

3-5 sec

Sound: looks to me like some metal parts are in the friction. Sound appears from the bottom part of the car

I would really appreciate if some one please help me out with this situation.

cheers

Regards, Faraz Rana Managing Director / Design Consultant DEZIGNO [Print | Multimedia | Web]

- A U S T R A L I A - snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

faraz

sorry it is (timing belt not trimming... my fault

cheers faraz!

Reply to
faraz

And you are posting a toyota question to a Saturn discussion group, WHY?

Reply to
Oppie

oppps.... didn't know that sorry.

Reply to
faraz

oppie, all we see is your cross-post here on the regular NG. You are seeing posts from oddballs because you are replying to or using Google Groups. Using a regular NG reader will help to avoid most of these jokers.

Reply to
marx404

Sorry, I don't follow. I'm using OE as a news reader and reading off of a verizon.net server. I did not see any cross post. What did I miss? Thanks

Reply to
oppie

I don't see the original post, that's why I assume you cross-posted from one NG to another. My bad then.

Reply to
marx404

Here, this will help:

If you really want to fix things...

PerfectReign

Reply to
oppie

Reply to
Steve

Oppie, sorry if I confused you. I am also using OE, I just was saying that I did not see what you were reply to, only your reply, not the original post you replied to. Maybe I have different settings than you do and that post got marked as spam and blocked on my compooter :-), thus showing only your good post.

Reply to
marx404

OK! I see it! I have gmail blocked, ergo thats why I only read the good posts, again my bad Oppie, I'm the idiot. Those are some good alternatives to OE btw but I personally found OE easier to use.

Reply to
marx404