FS: Boys Mountain Bike

Boys Mountain Bike

21 speed Supercycle Excellent Condition 2 years old AND WAS $200 $60 ono
Reply to
Gretzky

Would it fit inside a 96 SL2?

Reply to
Box134

I have a mongoose 26"(solid frame) 21 speed used one season with standard pedals and trail pedals plus cat's eye speedometer and trip meter PLUS a bell rear bike carrier that I am selling for $120 total plus shipping.

Reply to
p_vouers

i guess so, if you put down the back seats....posted here by mistake...oopps

Reply to
Gretzky

No problem. I'd be angry if you weren't such a great hockey player.

Reply to
Box134