Got rear-ended today

Could have been a lot worse. Stopped at a stop sign, checked traffic and just as I inch forward, hear a screech and look in the mirror just in time
to brace for a dump truck that rear ended me. Thankfully he wasn't going fast and hit me maybe going 10 mph. Pushed in the lift gate of the LW300 a bit, scuffed and punched a hole through the bumper covering. Also crushed the tail light. Will see what can be done. Construction company that owns the truck was very nice and will have it fixed.
Since the car was drivable and we were going away on vacation, finally got the car fixed this past week. Body shop put a whole new lift gate and bumper on plus a tail lamp. Tail lamp was brand new but the other parts were recycled. Lift gate was apparently from a different year than my '01 (it's more rounded) but it fits and looks good. I'm happy with it.