help needed to recycle 2002 SL2 near USC, Pa

SL2 , my friend was stopped at a light and some one hit her in the front, car runs and drives but was hit front drivers side. estimate damage was about $3000 with O E Factory parts, from her description it sounds like it just needs driver side front fender, bumper and driver side lights. She is not going to fix the car, does any one know of a place around Washington, or Allegehany county that recylces cars or sells them with R titles? any help would be apriciated thanks Patrick
Reply to
Patrick
wrote:
I can't tell for sure, but isn't this premature? Meaning, has the insurance process been completed?
later,
tom @

Reply to
Tom The Great
Yes the insurance company gave her money and gave her the choice of fixing it or replacing it, but they let her have the car back. the accident happend back in May.
Reply to
Patrick
wrote:
Ok off topic, my current, and last saturn I plan to own, a 97SL2, was hit. I was preceeding through an intersection, and a car hit me on the right side. The other car was in a 40 mph zone, but claimed to be only doing 30. A witness stated the other car was going very fast. My saturn is dead in front of my house. I walked away ok, but at the sacrice of my car. I hope the process is all done, in a week or two. Which leaves me wondering, "MAY?"
Geez.....
Ok, if you car isn't totally written off, it's title is worth something, so the car still has some value. I would try and privately sell it online. But that is just me. :D
later,
tom @

Reply to
Tom The Great