Help on a 2000 LS

HELP!!!! My car is shifting really hard. It has an automatic transmission, so I thought I would check the fluid. However, I can NOT find the dipstick. How do you check the fluid on a 2000 LS????? :(

Reply to
tyotteson

It does not have a dip stick (GM probably saves 30 cents per car that way). The V6 has a trans fluid filler cap (sans dipstick) on the drivers side.

Reply to
rufus

I have the same issue with my 2000 LS. I found the filler cap but how can I tell if the fluid is low or not?

Reply to
Dubya