How to set clock on 98 Saturn CD

When I bought my 98 Saturn SC1 two years ago, I removed the stock CD the same day and put my Kenwood MP3 in. Now I'm selling my Saturn, and put my stock CD back in. I don't have a clue how to set the clock on the stock CD! I don't have an owner's manual, well, I do, but it's in french.

Can anyone assist me?

Thanks!

Reply to
Logan Parker

Push and hold the volume/power knob. While holding, it's either the "seek" or "tune" buttons that have a little H and M above the arrows. Those are for Hours and Minutes respectively. Press those to change the time, then release the power button, and you're done.

Todd

Reply to
Todd

On my '01 L-series, you press an hold the RCL button while pressing the auto Tone rocker. guess it varies from model to model.

Reply to
Oppie