rav4: how to set clock in CD/radio ???

I have a '03 Rav4. [1] What's the trick to adjust the time in the CD/radio unit? The user's manual doesn't include any instructions about this. [2] Also.. is there a way to get the CD player to maintain displaying CD track and duration of track? Currently, my player always reverts back to the time-of-day display while the CD unit is playing.

Thanks.

Reply to
Oggy