I Hit A Coon!

Dammit! was driving to work this morning,going about 45,when this fu**in big assed rat sassheas right into my headlight!.It must of bounced off the corner of the bumper,the lower fog light got T-boned,all the plasticy parts are knarlled up,the lamp snapped offthe socket just about,of couse theres the perrinial wire hanging down,swinging like a hillbillys' cadillac,(the lamp socket.)Anyone have an idea on parts drawings from some place in the net?.Theres 1 piece of plastic that is snapped but still attached,I didnt lose anything,just want it back to what it's supposed to look like, Thanks.

Reply to
teem

was he in the crosswalk??

Reply to
mark

I did something similar a couple of years ago. Hit the coon dead centre. Took out the rad, the air con condenser and a bunch of plastic. $1400 dollars later it was fixed. Thank goodness my insurance covered it. To top it off after bouncing around under the car and exiting the rear the thing got up and walked away!

Reply to
D V Brownell

There is a "mirror image" of those items on the other side of your car. If you have any broken plastic parts use JB weld.

Reply to
BläBlä

Reply to
HyperCube33

try ebay motors or 6thplanet used auto parts. Joey is slow to deliver, but Ive had good luck with him as well as ppl I have sent to him for Saturn parts.

.....and stay off the sidewalk next time, lol.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

I just hope Saturn doesn't try to load me up with parts,or,the parts on the the front end are all connected & I'll need 'em all,

Reply to
teem

Do you need a roadkill recipe ?

Reply to
Nick Hull

?????? the fat bastard continued to sassshea to the other side of the road seemingly unfazed.Theres a riddle in here somewhere!.

Reply to
teem