Just a little info

I reasently had a problem with my 92 saturn sl 1.9 sohc. I had been smelling some gas comming out of my exguast. I replaced the plugs and wires figuring that one might have filed out. They were a little burnt but not bad. Problem still persisted but I then replaced the coil pack and the problem stopped I took the car for a run It had more power and no more gas fumes anyone else ever have this problem. and I hope this might help someone else

Reply to
punxyguy