WTB: airbag coil for a 2002 Saturn sc1

Needed, airbag coil for a 2002 Saturn sc1, please let me know what you've got? Email me at snipped-for-privacy@sasktel.net

Reply to
James and Jenn

Try calling it an "Air Bag Clock Spring" and you might come up with something in a search.

Reply to
blah blah

You would seriously buy a USED one?

Reply to
Dave

Not that I condone it but in this area (Metro NY city), you ask to buy one of these and they steal it for you. I called a junkyard looking for a part and was asked to call back in an hour. I found a legit part elsewhere but I wondered if in the meantime, the junkyard guy looked up and down the street to find what was parked there. We also had a new car dealer's lot broken into and several airbags stolen.

Reply to
Oppie

the idea of using USED airbag sensors or equipment scares the crap outta me quite frankly!

Reply to
Dave

Amen brother David I believe in junk yard PARTS.... Airbag are the closest thing to firearms on your daily driver cars,,, these, breaks and electronics are critical components, Get it new so your survivors can sue if you dont make it.

Reply to
madMike

I don't mean on one that has been USED, I am looking for one from a car that the air bags haven't gone off, you would buy an used car with air bags, I'm just looking for some parts off of that car!

Reply to
James and Jenn