Leak Stop

I have a 97 Saturn SL that has a very small leak in the end cap of the radiator. I've seen some discussions regarding the radiator fluid some time ago. I was wondering If I put in some leak stop if I would be causing more harm than good.

BuBBa

Reply to
BuBBa

Maybe. Not sure where your leak is or what it looks like. Use GM sealing tablets.

Reply to
Blah Blah

Reply to
jdoe

The sealant pellets that GM uses as original equipment may help, these can stop small leaks without being likely to clog anything else up. The more aggressive "stop-leak" products may stop larger leaks but are also more likely to clog parts of the system.

Reply to
Robert Hancock

So long as the air is removed from the system and kept out of the system it shouldnt clog anything but leaks. Air in the system will cause it to set up.

Reply to
Blah Blah