Leaky door?

Well, yesterday a nice FL warm front came through, carrying winds and heavy rain. Night before, I washed my car and thought I closed my doors tight. They sounded like they clicked when I closed the passenger door.

This morning I got in the car , took off and water came Gushing in thru the top of the passenger door! Wet rear pass. rug, wet pass. seat, wet seatbelts, what a mess! Looks like the door closed, but the door seal didnt quite seal tight. The overnight rain got in at the right angle and all was wet.

I hate to have to start slamming my doors to ensure that the seals close properly. Is ther e a preventative checkup that I can do to stop this from ever happening again?

Signed wet and stinky on christmas eve. (lol)

Reply to
marx404

Oh, my bad, I have a 1994 SL2. marx404

Reply to
marx404

I have 2002 SL and after every good rain the driver side seat belt is wet (wasn't checking the passenger side though...), so I have the same question.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry