LR speaker

hey all i am having a problem with my LR speaker. It doesn't work, the LF speaker works but occasionally cuts in and out. It has gotten wet many of times and that could be attributed to that one. The funny thing with the rear speaker is this: I have a current tester type of thing with an aligator clip for a ground and a needle point to test current with a light. When i ground the tester and place the needle on the speaker terminal and wire it works. but when i remove the needle the speaker doesn't. I assume this is a wiring issue but what kind? bad wire short? or is it not gounded? ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

I am new to this group and i am truly greatful for it already. \

TIA!!!

Reply to
phat-phuck