My 2003 Ion

why don't you think it will ?

Reply to
raamman

Just rolled 48k this week,i pray it holds togeather for another 3 years.

Reply to
teem

Pray Hard!

;)

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

I pray for other things, but not my car. My 1997 SL2 has 175,000 miles and is still going strong. I've performed routine maintenance, but have not had much major go wrong. Motor mounts, brakes, water pump, struts, O2 sensor, that sort of thing. Still has original clutch, no transmission problems or motor problems.

Take good care of yours.

Reply to
kd1yv8

I did take care of my last car,a ford contour-'95,had it for 7 years,had a few recalls,out of the blue the sensor that was supposed to warn you the front end impact sensor wasn't working in a head on,paid out of the pocket for that$140.00 or so.That was in the 6th year.Cars just flat out wear out,thats why i;m praying with this saturn.

Reply to
teem

Tee problem is in that the 2000 and later models are not quite the car the they earlier models were. Before 2000 GM was still trying to build a name for them but starting in 2000 they stated to cut corners more every year to cut costs and boost profit. The automatic tranny used through 99 was a sturdy unit but it was replaced with a cheaper to build model in 2000 and will not last as long as some of the older one did. .

SnoMan