engine for '97 SL2

My car is dead. Engine siezed up. I can't afford to buy a new car right now. Anybody know a good place to try to get a replacement engine for a reasonable price? I'm in SW Virginia (Roanoke). I have, I think, someone who can put it in for me. If I can go this route for the same or less than buying a piece of crap to get around town, I'd rather do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Try me at snipped-for-privacy@yawhooo.com (misspelled to keep the trolls away).

Reply to
fsykes

Any idea what caused it?

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan

Having a 97SL2, can you help me by telling my what happened?

Sorry about it too.

later,

tom @

The Real Tom