Need help with question about parts on 93 SL2 and 94 SL1

I would like to know if anyone knows off the top of their head (before I have to figure it out the hard way) if the following parts from a 94 SL1 will fit in a 93 SL2:

A/C system A/C cooler Radiator front and rear axles.

Also, how difficult is it to rip out an A/C system and swap it into another car? I have a book but haven't read it yet. Is it something that is truly dangerous? Or as long as I'm careful and do things properly will it be an easy job? Thanks in advance

Mike

Reply to
MikeCouil

To do a proper job of installing new A/C parts, you will need to have the system evacuated with a vacuum pump and then recharged. Simply installing the parts and adding some cans of refrigerant will leave air and moisture in the system which can cause problems.

Also, if you're removing an old A/C system/parts which still contains a refrigerant charge, you have to have the charge recovered first.

Reply to
Robert Hancock

Thanks a ton.

Mike