Anybody want a 1994 SL1 parts car? Minnesota Area

I screwed up and broke the cardinal rule of ebay today by getting overly excited and bidding my max 24 hours before auction close because after 6 months I FINALLY found a parts car LOCALLY on ebay. Unfortunately I lost out on it by

5 friggin dollars so I had to buy the other saturn the same seller was buying. I bought a 1994 SL1 to use for body parts on my 1993 SL2. All I need is the front windshield, front fenders, and POSSIBLY an axle and floor mats. The description says that the engine runs very badly and makes a lot of noise. I'm going to assume it's trash, which leaves the rest of the body, windows, frame, and interior to a good home. Chances are if nobody wants it I'll either send it to the junk yard or part it out. Let me know. I've got about 2 weeks before I have to do something.

Anybody want the rest? 2 pictures can be seen at:

MikeCouil