No response from O2 sensor

My 'service engine soon' light came on, and it was because of my o2 sensor going out. That has been replaced and the internal computer has been reset so that the light is off. I went to get my car inspected, and they told me that the o2 sensor is not communicating with their computer. I've talked to the person who replaced it, and he has no ideas. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do about this?

Reply to
bella420 via CarKB.com

Year? make? model? What was the Code? Which O2 are they talking about and which was replaced?

Reply to
Blah Blah