Here we go again! OT

Well, this is getting rather old. Here comes Wilma, aimed right at the W coast of FL and straight thru the other side of FL. My prayers go to especially those to those on the W coast, 6th planet and STC members as well as everyone else. It'll only be a Cat 1 or 2, but after the beating FL took last yr, we are friggen weary of this nonsense. Wish my house had polymer panels. Grrr.

Greetings and Salutations from the Plywood State! marx404

Reply to
marx404

I'm in Hollywood, Florida and have the camera ready. I took images of Katrina going overhead and people were still on the road at the height of the storm. Look at this car getting slammed but a section of metal roof.

All images from that day.

Dean S. Lautermilch

Well, duh! What did they expect would happen when they stopped right where the arrow was pointed!

Reply to
Ratbert