Not The Best Experience

I had what I thought was one lamp burned out in the gauge cluster in my Ion '03,turns out it was 2 lamps,it cost about $120.00 for the whole work,(They had to RIP APART the dash to get to gauges----yea,right!Then,as I pulled out down the road,I just happened to put my hand on the cowl--and the damn thing was loose!!!,I did an immediate bat turn right back to the saturn place,all I got was a ''Oh,really?,hmmm,that's not real tight?,heh,heh.I didn't go into steam mode,wasn't worth it.I cant believe they tried to pull something like that.

Reply to
teem

Teem, I thought the dash bulb issue was taken care of months ago? Anyway, it does require disassembly of the dash. What part of the dash is the cowl, btw? Seems like you have issues with the quality of your mechanic. If I were you, I would make it a habit to always check your car thoroughly immediately, before leaving Saturn premises and find a Service Writer who understands your needs (I know that sounds dumb, but..) if there is one there.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Well,I migt of reported it a few months back,but it happened in April,I think,maybe no one replied on it then,I dunno.this was the first major repair on my Ion,lamps dont burn out that early,well,it's been 3 years,but still.I dicovered the instrument cluster ''hump'' was loos just by putting my hand on it,something I never do normally,this was plain horse shit on Saturn Mechanics account.Ions have that ceter of the dash instrument cluster,in case you didnt know.GOD!!! I almost drove home without finding that out!!.

Reply to
teem