Saturn Sky For Sale

Please check this link if you are interested in a really nice car, that I unfortunately have to sell.

If you want a really fun car for summer this could be it.

I am only trying to get back what I paid.

Reply to
Bob Visse

*shrug*

These things will be substantially cheaper in a few months once the

260hp Sky redline is available. People paying premiums for them now are going to kick themselves in a few months when they could pay the same $$$ and have a car with 80hp more.
Reply to
Ritz

I've seen them being listed on eBay for up to $10,000 over the dealer price. That's obscene, and I hope nobody ends up paying that for them. Doesn't seem to be a wait anymore either - my local retailer has 2 of them on the lot (and I've taken two test drives as well).

In fact, I think it's not that realistic to expect getting what was paid for the car new, considering the depreciation hit every car takes when you drive it out of the showroom...

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

You might want to check out the current high bidder - account is less than 8 days old, and has no feedback. Could be bad news on a $28K item...

John Cowart

Reply to
bo peep

Yup. That seems to be all the rage on Ebay...using throwaway accounts to pump up the bidding. I don't see what all the fuss is about. As Lane pointed out, there are dealers with a Sky on the lot that will sell them at MSRP. No need to pay a scalper for one.

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz