OMG - A Cadillac Wagon!

I know this isn't a.a.gm, but I thought it too funny. Today, I drove my wife's Vue to the gym. I ended up parking next to this car. It wasn't recognizable, so I looked at the make - Caddy. But wait - it was a station wagon! I couldn't belive it a Cadillac station wagon.

No wonder GM is having such problems. Who would want a Caddy station wagon?

Now, a good Seville with a 454, THAT would be cool.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Funeral homes bought lots of them years ago...

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski

Ambulances as well, guess he never seen Ghost Busters. If he's talking about something modern then he must be confused. They still make them but not at GM, independent coach builders make them. I guess everyone you know has to be immortal to have not seen one.

Reply to
blah blah

I think you saw a Cadillac SRX. It's listed as a cross over, but I guess a wagon would be a fair handle too.

I've seen a few...not the usual fair from Caddy, but...

Cheers,

Michael H

Reply to
Michael Halliwell

Maybe it is for the people who aren't comfortable driving a Cadillac Pick-up or SUV?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Given I've been to only one funeral for a grandparent over the years.... Hey, and she was 90 something when she died too. Pretty darn close.

(what was nice was up until a week or so before her death, her brain actually worked, she wasn't a walking corpse.)

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski

Today is the 3rd anniversary of my oldest Brother's death - I lost my Dad 6 months prior. It's a journey, you grow, grieve, rationalize (or not), and then there's Guinness!!! (grin)

I always thought a Saturn pickup would have been neat - they could have used the same Honda V6 stuffed in the VUE. Ce la vie.

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Still wanting something RWD? You might want to hold onto your money for this.

blah blah

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:52:51 GMT, someone posing as blah blah took a five minute break from flipping burgers to boot up the etch-a-sketch and scribbled:

Nice.

I've seen a few of the trailblazer SS models out there. I could take one of those. Also one of my co-workers has a Silverado SS. Nice ride. :)

Then again, one of my other co-workers has a '69 Camaro SS, in addition to her '68 Suburban (with a 454), '86 Chevy Extended Cab, and '75 Blazer.

Sigh...

Reply to
Perfect Reign

Ouch :( Most of the significant deaths in my family were years ago, though Uncle Jerry's death sticks in my mind - night the Met's won the '86 Series. Still miss him :(

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski