Pontiac Solstice

I think that's what it's called. I saw it at the auto show yesterday. Sharp looking 2 seater convertible. Supposed to come out in June, selling for a mere 20-25! Looks like Saturn will also market the vehicle. I'll bet it will be more fun than my MGB of 30+ years ago.

Reply to
P T

Solstice - So named because twice a year you can balance it on end? (Dunno, supposed to work with eggs on the solstice)

Reply to
Oppie

It will be a lot safer and pepier thats for sure.

Reply to
blah blah

PT, what city/state did you see it?

marx404

Reply to
marx404

is that the frightfully sexy little "environment friendly" roadster that they are coming out with?, I saw it at the montreal auto show a few months ago, and aside from the concept Cadillac which literally took my breath away, it was possibly the sexiest (and affordable) car I saw there.

Wurm

Reply to
Wurm

marx404 asked