possible fix needed Lw300

start car self diagnostics seem ok for traction control after a couple of seconds the the on/off switch light goes out -- traction control is off and cannot be turn on -- computer reset works only once and then an engine restart repeats the problem

Reply to
Tuneup

I had that happen with my '01 lw300 also once. Pull the 'controls B+' fuse in the under hood fuse box for about 10 seconds. This will reset any codes and faults. I did this and the fault never came back. See if it will work for you. If it comes back you'll have to troubleshoot the ABS or Body control module. Bob

Reply to
Oppie