Power Steering Make Inappropriate Sound 98SW2

Greetings Saturn Heads. My 98 SW2 makes a strange noise when turning the steering wheel. The ps resovoir is full.The steering feels a little sluggish as well. My last trip to my mechanics (plural-as in multiple different boneheads) resulted in frustration due to incomplete or erroneous work. So,even though I've been trying to fire myself from being my own mechanic I'm compelled to check it out myself... Any of you guys have a thought on this? TIA JK

Reply to
James Kidwell

Is it possible you have a bubble in the line? I think there is a simple clearing technique, something about turning and holding it a couple secs in one direction? I can't remember, maybe someone here can fill you in.

hth,

tom @

The Real Tom

Reply to