Re: 97 SL2 AC switch bulb?

The light that illuminates the switch at night is out. (not the AC "on" >light)

>Is this replaced from behind or do you pop out switch assembly to get at >bulb? >Thanks.

Mine has been out for a while as well but I've never looked into fixing it........let me know how you make out....

Jamie

Reply to
BANDIT2941

Same here sorta, it goes out, I flick it, it comes back on.

Reply to
Charles Paluda

Mine was originally like that but now its out completely.......

Reply to
BANDIT2941