Re: need a local Saturn mechanic shop in WPB

Hello This might be a bit after the fact as I just signed up and saw your post regarding a Saturn dealership in West Palm Beach. A friend of mine just had the unfortunate experience of bringing her Saturn to the dealership she was used to going to for service. Surprise.... I found this dealership in West Palm Beach but have no data as to whether they have come to the same end as the other three or how reliable they might be. I would definitly call first:

SATURN OF WEST PALM BEACH

1220 N MILITARY TRL WEST PALM BEACH FL 33409 561 697 8977 Good Luck. I hope this is of some use to you.
Reply to
chang2k