Re: Tacohometer

...sounds like a fun project. You might also get some input over at

"Everyone Goes Away In The End." wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2336.public.lawson.webtv.net...

Hi, I have a 96' sl2 and my friend bought me a sunpro tach to put on my > dash. The thing is i dont know how to hook it up, Well I know how if i > knew where i had to hook it up at....if that makes sense. > > Okay, It says Red wire 12volts (key on). So Does that mean i have to > hook the red wire to something that is 12v and is active when the key is > in on postion...like a fuse? > > White wire: It says hook it up to the dash lights.....How do i do > that???? > > The biggest problem i have is the green wire: tach signal input, white > wire from pcm terminal d2. Okay okay okay.....where is the PCM located > at??? Is it the silver metal box up from my brake pedal, up in my > dash?????? terminal D2??? huh? > > Anyways, Can anyone help me besides telling me how stupid i am and > how i should take it to someone who knows.....It would be cool if > someone could give me some helpful info about how to install > this........thanks > > B.W. > > Red wire: 12 volts (key on) > Black Wire: ground > White wire: dash lights > Green Wire: tach signal input, white wire from PCM terminal D2. >
Reply to
Jonnie Santos