S-series alloy rim defrcts

Has anyone ever had any issues with S-series rims having a slight warp or being out of round? My '94 SL2 and now my '02 SC2 has one rim that has a very slight wobble that is only notoceable when the wheel is put on the balancing machine. er, I notice the very slight wobble from said wheel when driving over 60 mph) I had everything checked out all is perfect, 'cept one rim, I was told that this was a common occurance with S-series alloys, that they commonly came from the factory slightly out of round.

To aleviate this, I have had to have my wheels road force balanced. Then the ride is perfectly smooth.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

First I heard of it. My '92 has had no problems and I balance them myself.

James

Reply to
James1549