Saturn 1994 SL1

I am of average do it yourselfer qualification. Would it be a good idea to undertake front ball joint replacement myself ? Is this considered a repair that can be done 'at home' ? at the age of the car and the mileage (220K) I do not want to pay the $600 I was quoted to do the job, if I can do it myself I will to keep the car running until I can better afford a new car.

Reply to
Greg M

I just had two front ball joints, one tie rod end, and a wheel alignment done for $415 all total , parts and labour included. Get another estimate done. I have a 95 saturn with 193,000 klms on it.

Reply to
Shawn

Is that Canadian or american funds? I am in Canada.Napa wants $165 per ball joint and control arm , sold together.

Thanks for your response and your input Shawn.

Greg M gtm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Greg M