"Saturn lineup undergoing revitalization"

Saturn lineup undergoing revitalization at

Mike

"Composite body panels, optional antilock brakes and two less-than-inspiring four-cylinder engines were hardly the ingredients to provide a viable alternative to the innovative new technologies being introduced by the competition."

The only gripe I have with the Saturn 1.9L Engines are the fact that they eat oil. Mine gets about 35mpg city/highway combined.

I see it as a nice looking cheap car that'll last "too long."

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)