"Audi remains unobtrusive"

Audi remains unobtrusive Performance S6 sedan model is nearly invisible. at

Mike

What the hell is a "club oriented senior citizen"?

Dave (74 and driving an RS6 and A8L)

Reply to
D. LaCourse

Apparently S6 lacks a hitch to tow a horse trailer to an equastrian club. I'm not sure if A8L is better in that regard cause in case of a tipover the space agey frame might get some unwanted twisting.

I assume the land roverless option is for the folk who do not need to tow their horses anywhere and could instead host a riding event themselves.

Personally, I'm a rental kind of guy

"The others have stuck mainly to rear-wheel drive"

Stuck? Mainly? Who needs a frond wheel drive luxury car exactly aside from the misguided souls buying souped up toyodas LS460? for all I care fwd audi is slow rotting vw for snowbelt.

It's such a relief to see a five year old link still working and the page clearly marked with the year and month of the publication.

Reply to
AD

And yet, here you are.......

Reply to
D. LaCourse

???? my A4 has a 50:50 front/back torque split under normal circumstances if there is understeer I don't ever notice it

In the B7/B8 the torque split is 40 front 60 back

i would have never ever bought a monowheel drive audi precisely because the in quattroless setup the driven wheels are on the wrong axle

Reply to
AD