Saturn may continue post-GM

FTA, local dealer is part of working group trying to save Saturn, even if GM spins it off.

JimR

Reply to
JimR

Even if they did, I wouldn't buy another Saturn. I've had mine since 1995 and it's been a good car, and still runs well. To buy one I'd have to go to the same shitty dealer. The dealer was really good but gradually deteriorated over time. So after about 12 years I was done with them. The last time the boneheads left my oil filler cap on top of the engine block. Then they gave me the bullshit that they'd send me a free oil fill coupon in compensation which they never did.

A car is only as good as the dealer. I have my eye on a Nissan 3.5 L.

Reply to
Father Mike