reg plates eupho & tuba

Was investigating buying a new euphonium and have just seen this on ebay. I have my car plates sorted but you might know someone who needs such plates for Xmas. HTH your xmas shopping:-

Ideal Christmas present for a Euphonium or Bass/Tuba player. UK registration plates H13UPH and H17UBA, currently on retention, are now for sale. DVLA transfer fee has been pre-paid, so easy to transfer over for any purchaser. Small RESERVE and therefore cheap for a personalised number plate - Happy bidding

Reply to
Mad Sad Dad

13

registration

Are places that do new plates allowed to misrepresent the spacing, now that they have to see the documents when making a plate?

Reply to
Mark W

> 13

The other thing is the manufacturer can now be traced, and bollocked/prosecuted for the "miss spacing"

i cannot/could not perusade anyone to make me a plate without their address/postcode in it

Reply to
Tom Burton

People selling the numbers may suggest the alternative spacing but the people who make the plates are unlikely to help now.

By law we have to see proof of entitlement, keep records and put our postcode on the plates.

This is all a bit too traceable to mess around with the spacing!

Reply to
Alan