Saturn Sky

So what does everyone think of the new Sky? Everything, in my opinion is right. The designs of both the interior and exterior are perfect. I hoping that Saturn will also incorporate HomeLink, MP3 capability and a few colors that would be appreciated by us girls. I'd really like to see a hot pink or perhaps a lavender in the color line-up. I think that girls will go for the Sky before the Solstice.

Reply to
Jayne