SC-2 Door Panels

Does anyone know how to remove the door panels off an SC-2.......I removed all the screws/handles and plug things, but it looks like its still holding on just by the lever that opens the door.....does that lever come off? I removed the screw, but that didnt seem to do anything??

Reply to
maremski

I found my answer at

ifanyone else encounters the same problem.....its a great article

Reply to
maremski

Wow, They like to use pop-up adds on that site.

you found your answer.

Reply to
RC