SL-1 Stuttering and Engine Service Soon Light on....

Ok . I have a 96 saturn sl-1 with 145k miles on it. . , the engine stutters and clunks at like 40-50 mph but nothing before or after those speeds . And today the service light came on . .What can this possibly be and how much. ? and i just changed the oil and transmission fluid . Thank You Arian

Reply to
cr0w21

Why should we guess? You have a code, go have it read. Autozone, Advanceautoparts/partsamerica, and some others will read it free of charge. (they may suggest replacing a part, but that may only cure the symtom, not the cause) Once you have the code give it to us and we'll go from there.

Reply to
BläBlä