squeak sound in 2003 VUE

My 2003 VUE, which I have had for about one month, has developed a "squeak" coming from near the back. The dealership has found nothing. Anyone have any thoughts as what it could be?

Robert

Reply to
Robert Postic

What happens when you let the rear windows down about an inch? If it goes away then it may be a rubber seal issue.

Reply to
Jerry

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm pretty sure that I discovered the problem last night. It seems that the plastic around the back cargo door had separated from the door. After I put it back in place the squeak disappeared.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Postic